The Met Police have asked the Football Supporters' Federation to pass on the following information regarding the Capital One Cup final between Bradford City and Swansea City on Sunday 24th February 2013 (4pm KO). Licensed premises in the area of Wembley Stadium have been divided between supporters of both clubs as such.
Bradford City supporters' licensed premises (west side of Wembley):
- The Green Man - Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF
- Blue Room - 53 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BE
- JJ Moons - 397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT
- Thirsty Eddie’s - 412 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AH
- Flannery’s - 610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF
- Innisfree - 30 - 32 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6PG
- Mannions - 313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA
- The Copper Jug - 10 The Broadway, Wembley, HA9 8JU
- Fusilier - 652 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 2HA
- Powerleague - Olympic Way, Wembley
Swansea City supporters' licensed premises (east side of Wembley):
- The Torch - 1 - 5 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB
- Crock of Gold - 23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB
- Moore Spice - Wembley Retail Park, Unit 2, Engineers Way, HA9 0EH
- Watkins Folly - 1 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0EW
- Blue Check Café - 12 - 13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ
- Alisan Bar - The Junction, Wembley Retail Park, Engineers Way, HA9 0EG
- Crystal Club (Silverspoon) - South Way, Wembley
- The Parish - 120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP
- First Class Sports Bar - 125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
- The Wembley Tavern - 121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
- Cheers Bar - 45 Blackbird Hill, NW9 8RS
The Met Police say all pubs will have door staff on them which is either a condition of their licence or agreed on a voluntary basis. Entry will be gained by the production of a match ticket. There will be no police on any of the public houses checking who enters as this is a matter for the licensee rather a police function.
The above list relates to public houses in the immediate vicinity of the stadium. There are many other pubs that both sets of supporters can use within walking distance of the stadium or a short tube ride away. These pubs may or may not be segregated but this is entirely at the discretion of the licensee.
- If you're familiar with Twitter and have a ticket for the game keep an eye on the Met's feed. They'll update all the latest matchday news - closed pubs, cancelled trains, and so on - via their Twitter feed: @MetPoliceEvents.
If you have any further queries or feedback contact the FSF's Amanda Jacks: