The final of the EFL Cup will take place at Wembley on Sunday - with thousands of fans expected to descend on the national stadium.
Many of you will be looking for a quick pint along the way and ahead of every major fixture local pubs are "split". It's important fans know which are "theirs". The pubs may refuse entry to the "wrong" fans.
Please note the FSF doesn't play any role in allocating pubs to specific sets of fans, the Met Police share this information and we believe it's important fans know the lay of the land so they can make the most of their day.
East – Manchester Utd
- The Torch, 1 - 5 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB
- Crock of Gold, 23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB
- Watkins Folly, 1 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0EW
- Blue Check Café, 12 - 13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ
- Crystal Club, South Way, Wembley, HA9 9HF
- The Parish, 120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP
- First Class Sports Bar, 125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
- The Wembley Tavern, 121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
- Flyers Last Stand, 45 Blackbird Hill, NW9 8RS
West - Southampton
- The Green Man, Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF
- Moore Spice, Wembley Retail Park, Unit 2, Engineers Way, HA9 0EH
- Blue Room, 53 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BE
- Liquor Station, 379 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AA
- JJ Moons, 397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT
- Thirsty Eddie’s, 412 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AH
- Masti, 576 - 582 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AA
- Flannery’s, 610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF
- Station 31 (Speakeasy), 299 -303 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BD
- The Corner House (Mannions), 313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA
- The Arch, 324 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 8LL
Thanks to Steve Walker for the image used in this story. Reproduced here under Creative Commons license.