This weekend the FA Cup final between Manchester City and Watford will be taking place at Wembley - and once again there will be a pub split in place.
Many of you will be looking for a quick pint along the way and ahead of every major fixture at Wembley local pubs are "split". It's important fans know which are "theirs". The pubs may refuse entry to the "wrong" fans.
Please note the FSF doesn't play any role in allocating pubs to specific sets of fans, the Met Police share this information and we believe it's important fans know the lay of the land so they can make the most of their day.
So see below the split in place around Wembley stadium on Saturday 18th May:
East – Manchester City
- The Torch, 1 - 5 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB
- Crock of Gold, 23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB
- Blue Check Café, 12 - 13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ
- Crystal Club (Sports Bar and Complex), South Way, Wembley, HA9 9HF
- The Parish, 120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP
- Sports Bar Double 6, 125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
- The Wembley Tavern, 121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
- Premier Inn, 151 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HQ
- Hilton Hotel, Lakeside Way, HA9 OBU
- Novotel, Olympic Way HA9 ONP
- International Hotel, McDermott House, Empire Way, HA9 ONH
- Arena Square Fan Zone, Wembley Park Boulevard
West – Watford
- The Green Man, Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF
- Liquor Station, 379 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AA
- JJ Moons, 397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT
- Masti, 576 - 582 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AA
- Flannery’s Bar, 610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF
- Station 31 (Speakeasy), 299 -303 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BD
- The Corner House (Mannions), 313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA
- The Arch (temporarily closed), 324 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 8LL
- Holiday Inn, Empire Way, HA9 8DS
- St George Hotel, 43 -51 Wembley Hill Road, HA9 8AU
- Ibis Hotel, South Way, Wembley, HA9 8AD
- Best Western Hotel, 365 Wembley High Road, HA9 6AY
- Events Pad – Fan Zone, Wembley Park Boulevard
- Box Park, Olympic Way, Wembley HA9 OJT
Thanks to Brent Flanders for the image used in this article. Reproduced here under Creative Commons license.